The spine is one of the most important parts of a body. Its main purpose doesn’t only include protecting the spinal cord, but also providing support to the whole body of a human being. Some of the other functions of the spine include offering to protect neuromuscular systems, connecting human brains to the peripheral nervous system, sending nerve impulses, and the list goes on. Hence, a slight injury or damage to the spine could lead to several problems such as back pain; disc degenerative disease, etc. so, if you are suffering from spine-related issues, do not hesitate to seek back pain West Palm Beach treatments.
West Palm Beach offers you with experienced and American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons certified back doctors. These specialized surgeons not only provide extensive care to their patients but also treat them with extreme care and preciseness. Hence, if you are looking for the best back pain West Palm Beach treatments, booking an appointment with the back doctors of Florida would be the right choice for you. Some of the benefits of seeking back treatment include the following:
- A permanent solution to all your back pains.
- Spine fracture and injuries are treated with the help of best surgical methods.
- The clinic is equipped with advanced medical tools required to perform any kind of spinal surgeries.
- Some of the complicated issues such as spinal cord compression, pinched nerve, herniated disc, spinal stenosis, spinal fracture, scoliosis, failed past surgeries, etc. are treated.
- Extensive care is provided to the patient. Counseling and medical guidance are provided while a patient undergoes surgical treatment.
Back pain treatments
Most people prefer medication over surgery for spine treatment. However, the use of medication is limited to the primary stage of all spine issues. Once the back pain crosses the limit, one must seek surgical treatments from the experienced surgeons. Some of the treatments offered by the surgeons include the following:
- PLIF and TLIF
- Cervical laminoplasty
- Spinal fusion
- Stem cell therapy for back pain
- Cervical laminectomy and fusion
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Anterior cervical corpectomy spine surgery
- Posterior cervical fusion
- Posterior cervical foraminotomy
- Balloon kyphoplasty
- Anterior lumbar fusion
As mentioned above, there are various surgical methods to treat different forms of spine injury and pain. If you are the victim of a failed surgery, or you are seeking treatment for the first time, you can book an appointment with the best back doctor in Florida.